Buildings | Family (people & animals) | Places
What are bespoke illustrations?
Personalised illustration can be created based on your photos, memories, places or a combination to create a special picture or gift.
Who are personalised illustrations for?
Anyone! Companies, landmark, individuals to use as a gift or for promotional materials and branding.
How do custom illustrations work?
I can create a detailed illustration using information and images you give me. For example: to mark a retirement, I was provided with a location (The Lighthouse in Portishead), a photo of the retiree, a picture of their beloved pet and the ship they worked on; I then pieced together the scene using my creativity and illustration skills.
Why use my custom illustration services?
- Capture and celebrate various aspects of a business or an individual’s life. My style can help visually represent and reinforce your company’s brand, creating a distinctive and memorable image -- or just mark a truly wonderful occasion.
- My illustrations can tell a story in a visually engaging manner, making it easier for others to understand and connect with the narrative of your company or your personal story.
- An illustrated representation of a special moment makes for a thoughtful and unique gift for employees, clients, or loved ones.
- For companies, illustrations are shareable and can boost engagement on social media platforms, helping to create a strong online presence.
- Unique illustrations can set a website apart from its competitors, making it more visually interesting and engaging for visitors.
- Custom illustrations can be used to decorate office spaces, creating a visually appealing and inspiring work environment.
- Illustrations can capture and preserve family histories or legacies, such as weddings, graduations and other personal milestones. I can turn them into beautiful keepsakes for generations to come.
- Ultimately, custom illustrations provide a versatile and creative way to express and commemorate various aspects of business and personal life.
The process - how I produce a bespoke illustration:
- Firstly - get in touch for a quote
- We will discuss your requirements, what you are hoping to achieve, details about specific features you want illustrated, if you have a company branding you'd like me to integrate the illustration with etc. At this point the size is not set in stone as I create my illustrations as vectors, which can be stretched to any scale without losing quality. I can also help you get the illustration printed on a huge variety of formats / stocks / merchandise once it is finished.
- You will provide me with the photo or sketch you'd like illustrated and I start to build the image.
- I provide you with a first rough draft for layout feedback and check the style is how you envisaged, feedback is given.
- I then carry on developing the illustration and provide another more advanced / almost finished illustration. Any more feedback can be given and tweaks done at my hourly rate at this point, or final high res versions are provided if the client is happy.
- Once the image is finished it can be used for an endless number of things. If you want your office building illustrated- why not use an outlined version of the illustration on your stationery? Or convert it into a Christmas card? I can do this for you.
- Turn around time is within a week from when you provide all photos / sketches and details, depending on the complexity of the illustration.